Executive Security Consultant (1 Opening):
Citizenship Required: US Citizenship
Clearance: Top Secret
Job Duration: Part Time / On-Demand
Site: Washington D.C. Metro Area (Crystal City, VA)
Travel: 10% or Less
The Executive Security Consultant will provide expert technical advisory services to the CISO & CIO of the Organization. Activities include:
· Serves as executive subject matter expert, possessing in-depth knowledge of business, risk management, security engineering, and aaaaregulatory compliance.
· Assess, synthesize, and document customer business requirements.
· Connect cyber security goals and objectives with the business mission.
· Evaluate cyber security risk in the context of business requirements.
· Perform analysis of customer and industry specific compliance requirements and gap analysis of customer systems and procedures.
· Contribute to industry and governmental bodies
· Develop strategies based on requirements, market trends, products, and technologies for use with customers.
· Assist in developing customized cyber security programs for customers.
· Actively participate in client discussions, meetings, and business development opportunities.
· Assist the Program Manger with preparation of status reports and briefings.
Education and Experience Required:
· Knowledge and experience with NIST Risk Management Framework required.
· 15+ years of working experience in security related field.
· PMP, CISSP, CISA, SANS, or other relevant certification
· Experience and Competency with:
o CSAM (or similar tool i.e. TAF, Archer, Xacta, etc.)
o Privacy Programs (PII)
o Incident Management solutions
o eDiscovery/Forensic Management solutions
o Governance & Risk Management & Compliance Support
o Enterprise anti-virus management
o Strong understanding and demonstrated experience applying a risk-based approach to information security and IT assessments
o Vulnerability Assessment and Management
o Security Strategy Assessment and Management
o Infrastructure & Operations Security and Risk Management
o Privacy & Data Protection
o Use and compliance with frameworks and regulations such as FISMA, NIST (800-53, cybersecurity), ISO, ITIL, OWASP, PCI, GLBA, HIPAA, CobIT, and other data privacy and security standards and regulations.
o Penetration Testing
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
· Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize duties based on shifting demands
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· College degree in Information Security or relevant field
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org